2.08.2008

Next Steps

After a three week stop at my home base in Maui to reunite with old friends and serve in the YWAM kitchen preping meals and cooking for staff and students. I will embark on a new jurney at yet another base.

As of March 7th I will be official University of the Nations staff. University of the Nations is the YWAM University in Kona Hawaii.

I have been accepted to staff the PhotoGenX DTS and possibly the two year around the world passionate thriving school focused on ending injustices and making the needs known.
Using photography as a tool, and creativity as a way to shine light in the darkness, we will scream at the top of our lungs with all our might to be a voice for the voiceless.

Thank you for your partnership and please continue to pray for me.

Billy


Sea Foam fo sho