1.10.2008

Waiting on the Lord...

I am still planing on heading to Kona, HI early March, but I continue to wait for my application process to go through.

I am also waiting on what the Lord has for me in the time I am at home raising support and preparing me for the next two years. This PhotogenX school involves two years of traveling around the world photographing injustices in order to make them known as well as put an end to them. We will also work to equip the Church with the means to stop injustice and meet worldwide needs.

The Lord is doing a lot of exciting things inside of me, and I continue to seek eagerly all that He has called me to.

I expect exciting news to unfold in the coming months.


I greatly appreciate your partnership with me through prayer and support, and ask that you would continue to pray. Please pray for:
  • Guidance-That God would continue to make His will for my life known.
  • Finances-I need to raise $1,400 per month in order to staff the next two years.
  • Spiritual Growth-That God would continue to mature and teach me as He transforms me into His likeness.
Blessings,

Billy