2.16.2008

A place of Prayer

                                                                                                          Before
                                      After



I arrived safe in Maui to find a storage shed with potential to be turned into a prayer room. For the last three days my friend Ryan and I have spent about 30 hours painting, reorginizing and decorating the shed, utilizing every inch to create a comfortable enjoyful atomosphere dedicated to pray. 

Ryan and I found a rug for the prayer room, which was to expensive, so we prayed for it through out the day yesterday. Today at Home Depot we found a nice new carpet of a $70 value as a worker walked up and told us "I'll make you a deal... how about $10" to which Ryan and I thanked the Lord, bought the rug and split the cost. Praise God, who hears and meets wants.

Today we were able to spend time in the room, and it has been such a blessing to have a place on base dedicated and devoted to prayer, worship and studying. 
Praise God for His goodness, and provission.

Billy