10.19.2007

Hungry





FATHER HELP!

My mind is messy, wisdom hidden.

Clear communication.
Tune my ears to the soft sound of heaven;
make clear to me your sweet direction.

You've given me a choice, impowered me to make it,
but I run back to you and ask you to take it.

Rescue me Lord come in a hurry. You are my comforter in you will I find LIFE.

My mind is messy, wisdom is hidden, my comminsence void, and I have no vision.

"When I thought how to understand this,
It was too painful for me-
Until I went into the sanctuary of God,
then I understood their end." -Psalm 73:16,17

I understand that I can't understand you.

Your ways are higher then my ways, your thoughts higher then my own.

I want Your will father, and yours alone.

Teach me to abide, show me rest.

I am hungry for you, longing for more.



This I know YOU are faithful and you are good.